Donation Invoice Request Form
Please note: Forms missing information cannot be processed.
We ensure the competencies necessary for a literate and productive future for children learning to read and write.
We construct collaborative partnerships to change the trajectory of literacy achievement by:
- implementing Reading Recovery® in English, Spanish, or French as an essential, research-based early literacy intervention within a comprehensive literacy system
- expanding the application of literacy processing theory through Literacy Lessons™ with special education students and English learners
- delivering expert teaching that is equitable and responsive to children’s strengths and needs
- providing sustained, specialized professional development focused on continuous improvement and literacy leadership
- advancing the development of knowledge and practice based on research, data, and the theoretical framework that has underpinned Reading Recovery® since its founding.