Since 1984, Reading Recovery teaching and learning have been part of thousands of schools across America. Many school administrators report that Reading Recovery-trained teachers provide whole-school benefits because they share expertise with colleagues and teach other students beyond their first graders. Behind this deep teacher knowledge is a three-tiered structure of schools, training sites, and universities. Tell us your story and help us celebrate!
Click the name below to learn more.
- Campobello-Gramling School, South Carolina
- Walton Charter Academy, Michigan
- York Region District School Board, Canada
- Gwinnett County Public Schools, Georgia
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Kentucky
- Rio Rancho Public Schools, New Mexico
- Sheridan County School District #2, Wyoming
- Tompkinsville Elementary School, Kentucky